Why apartment complexes should partner with a moving company
If you are a property manager or a leasing consultant, tenants have probably asked for your recommendations on a moving company. If you don’t have a list of moving vendors to show tenants, you might feel unprepared to fully satisfy your tenants. Moving companies share very similar goals with property management. They both help clients move into new homes and strive to provide a better client experience!
If a tenant is concerned about finding a moving company, a property manager or a leasing agent can suggest a reliable business partner and earn the client’s trust and boost a competitive advantage! Clients prefer having a one-stop shop for all of their moving-related needs that allows them to have a stress – free moving experience!
Here is what you should take into consideration when choosing a moving company for partnership.
- Make sure the moving company is licensed and insured.
- Makes sure the company performs background checks and drug screenings for employees .
- Make sure the company has all necessary moving equipment and provides all kinds of moving services.
- Make sure that the company asks for an inventory list to provide a reasonable estimate.
- Make sure the company offers a free virtual estimate.
- Make sure the company has an active social media presence with reviews.
Helping your tenants make their move smooth is definitely an opportunity to get return customers who will recommend you to their friends!
Two Men And A Moving Van are open for partnership with commercial and residential communities and we provide special offers and benefits for our partners!
Check out our current partners!
If you are interested in business development and collaboration please email: email@example.com