Equipment Transportation Services
We provide full-scale moving services in Seattle at a high professional level. We will be glad to be extremely helpful to you specifically – contact us.
Do you need to move a large load by weight and size?
Transportation of industrial, medical, and other types of equipment requires proper preparation of the process and the selection of a vehicle with the appropriate carrying capacity and length.
The advantages of cooperating with the Two Men And A Moving Van LLC team:
- Experienced, specially trained movers who carry out assigned tasks as quickly and responsibly as possible;
- The ability to minimize personal time costs and eliminate risks (our employees will take over all the worries associated with cargo transportation);
- A comprehensive solution to problems: disassembly (if necessary) of large items, packaging, removal from the premises, loading, fastening in the car with special fasteners, timely delivery to the specified destination, unloading, unpacking, and assembly at a new location;
- Various devices for the reliable and safe movement of heavy objects;
- A guarantee of the complete safety of the transported property, regardless of its type and size;
- Reasonable cost of transport services;
- Individual approach to each client;
- High-quality execution of orders of any complexity and scale.
We are near you.
Do you need a reliable heavy equipment moving company near you? The professional team of Two Men And A Moving Van LLC is always ready to help transport various heavy-duty, large-sized, and long-length loads. We take the necessary safety precautions and ensure fast delivery to the desired place by developing optimal routes.
Our transportation company specializes in the implementation of various types of transportation. We have specially equipped vehicles, packaging materials, and experienced movers. When interacting with us, you will not have to deal with organizational issues yourself – contact the manager and discuss the details of further cooperation. We guarantee the safe and timely delivery of goods.